Thursday, December 8, 2011

On Mountains

So, pretty much every day I look up at the mountains surrounding Provo and think, "Cliff, you idiot! You had all of the free time in the world for the whole summer and you didn't go up there once! What was wrong with you?"

Thus, as of right now, I am setting a goal to summit all of the peaks surrounding Utah Valley this summer. Think there's like seven of them. That ought to keep me busy for a while. Some of them don't have trails, so that should get interesting, I'll see how that goes down, because I know from experience that a route that looks like it would be easy from down at the bottom of the valley can turn out to be impossible when you're actually up there. I've looked on the Internets for a panoramic picture that has all of them in it. I couldn't find one, so you'll just have to use your imagination. However, with that in the works, as well as another amazing summer of canyoneering, this coming summer (Is it bad that I'm already looking forward to summer? It is my favorite season, after all.) is shaping up to be awesome!

That's really all I have to say at the moment. It's been on my mind for a little while. Also, you know what else has been on my mind, at least this afternoon? This song. No particular reason, it's just an awesome song. Anyway, that being said, I'll leave you with the usual:


This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment