Sunday, August 21, 2011

On Employment

Yes, for those of you who haven't heard, I am now employed. I now have a job, that I go to and do work and they give me money. Well, they haven't given me money yet, but I have faith that they will soon. Anyway, there are a few advantages to this situation, as compared to my previous one:

1. I now have something to do almost every day.
2. I will soon have money, with which to buy things such as a new knife (something I desperately need), new shoes (which I almost need more) and a rope.
3. I will have money to pay rent.
4. I don't sound like a huge bum when I introduce myself to someone and have to say that I'm unemployed.

However, I have to say, I miss a few things about my previous situation:

1. The ability to do whatever I wanted every day.
2. The ability to go canyoneering at any time.
3. The fact that I had very little responsibility.

So, basically, it's a good thing that I got a job, because I'm pretty sure I was starting to enjoy unemployment too much, and what little ambition that I have was starting to just get sapped away. Now that I'm in a job that I will probably get tired of in a couple months, I have the ability to wish for something more, and can keep moving ahead. That being said, I think that may be about all I have to say for this post, except to say that, for my current job, I drive a van that looks a lot like this:

That's right, I drive a creeper van. That being said, I make an end. Here's an awesome picture of me:

This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment