Saturday, July 16, 2011

On Cartoons

There is a sad trend in the world today. It is this: there are many movies that people discount just because they are cartoons. The main example of this would be comic book movies. People get really excited about live action comic book movies, but when there's a cartoon comic book movie, it hardly gets any attention at all! This, I think, is a cryin' shame, and many people who enjoy good action movies are really missing out. This also applies to TV shows. For example. I have recently started (and finished) watching a TV show called The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.


Now, while I'll admit that it doesn't have the catchiest title on the planet. It is an awesome show! I mean, there are very few people who didn't like the movie Iron Man, or the movie Thor, and then you combine them, as well as adding Captain America, The Hulk, Hawkeye (who is kickawesome) The Black Panther, Giant Man, and the Wasp, and you end up with an amazing team of superheroes! These guys can take on almost any comers, and it's amazing. I mean, with an intro like this:


how could it not be an awesome show? Trust me, it is. I highly recommend it. All of the episodes of the only season to play so far are on Netflix and Hulu. Don't let this golden opportunity pass you by!

Anyway, now that I've totally branded myself as a nerd (again) I'll leave you with yet another amazing picture of me.

This is Cliff Chandler out.

No comments:

Post a Comment