Sunday, June 26, 2011

On Job Interviews

Well, first of all, I'd like to point out that I've put up a picture of a place where I've actually been. The background of this is now the canyon leading into Havasupai. Maybe if I get a sweet landscape shot from a canyon in the future (likely) I'll change it.

Anyway, that's what I really wanted to make known in this post. However, bear with me, as I discuss job interviews. Now I'm not going to complain, because there's a chance that potential employers could find this blog and read it. In fact, I don't have a lot to complain about except for this: I suck at job interviews. Most people who know me say that I generally come off as a confident and trustworthy guy, but I don't think I do a very good job at projecting that when I'm confronted by a principal, a vice principal, and at least one social studies teacher. I'm not entirely sure why that is. I mean, what business does a guy who looks like this:


Have being not confident? That being said, I make an end. This is Captain Danger out.

1 comment:

  1. No business at all Cliff, if anything they should be nervous to be in the same room with you! (Oh and nice background pic!)

    ReplyDelete