Sunday, June 19, 2011

On Aging

Now, I know what you're all thnking, based on the title: "Captain Danger, you're only 26! You're not that old!" And that is actually true, however, I've noticed something about my current age. My body does not bounce back nearly as fast as it used to! I rolled my left ankle about 2 two weeks ago and it's still not in perfect shape! I remember back when I was 21 that wouldn't phase me for more than 2 days! I mean, I can't complain too much because I have a high pain tolerance, but I would still like to be able to jump off things like I used to be able to. As another piece of proof that I've aged, I present you with the following pictures:

And here's a picture of me recently (which is also one of the most amazing pictures I have ever seen.):
I rest my case. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment