Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Because I Feel Like I Should Post More Frequently...


I don't think I really have a lot to say right now, I just feel like I never write on my blog these days, and that is a terrible thing, because my writing is not something that the world should be without. That's for sure. Anyway, did you, my loyal readers, know that my left arm is still not to 100% combat readiness? It's very close. It's like 99.3%, which is good enough to do just about everything, but it's still not perfect, and that bothers me. I suspect that the answer to this dilemma may lie in the weight room. However, weight rooms are notoriously difficult to make it to. Whenever I think about going I think, "No, that's not necessary" and then I don't go. Does this show a lack of motivation on my part? It's possible. But, I ask you, what business does a guy who looks like this:
have at the gym? My point exactly. This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment