Sunday, January 2, 2011

On Firearms

There are a lot of things in this world that can be both good and bad. One of those things is the firearm. However, I personally think that they're awesome, and a lot of fun. So, what is it that makes a device that fires a projectile at extremely high speeds so awesome? That's a good question. However, one thing that I know for sure is that I look awesome when I hold them. Observe:


That, my very few readers, is a picture of me with a double-barreled 12-gauge shotgun. I actually prefer a pump-action, but when I wanted to take the picture, this was the gun that was most readily available. Besides, I found that I was just as good of a shot with that one as I was with the pump.

I think that one of the awesome things about guns is that you can make something that's far away from you explode or move or something. That's pretty amazing. There's just something cool about moving something without touching it. There's something even cooler about exploding something without touching it.

So, I think I'll leave it at that. There's a lot more that I could discuss, but I don't think I that I want to discuss things like killing people and gun control and all of the controversy surrounding firearms. Suffice to say that the reason why I like having guns around is because they're really fun to shoot, even if I do have a sore shoulder today.

Also, I'd like to point out that projectile weapons are the only weapons that can destroy replicators. Not human-form replicators, just the regular type.


This is Captain Danger out.

No comments:

Post a Comment