1. The fact that I've been allowed to sleep in every day (that was unexpected).
2. The supreme stupidity of cows (usually it's annoying, but right now it's fun).
3. The fact that we've trained our dog to jump into the bucket of the tractor while we feed the cows.
4. Getting to drive the old Ford Ranger with a deer antler for a gearshift handle.
5. The fact that it's generally ridiculously freezing outside (this would bother most, but not me).
6. The fact that I have almost full use of my left arm.
7. The fact that my family is here.
That's all I've got at the moment. However, suffice it to say that I'm having a pretty good time right now. This is Captain Danger out.