Friday, February 13, 2009

And So it Begins


Why, the reader may ask, is this so hilarious? That is something that can be debated. However, to me, who has had a slight dislike for horses for years, this picture brings a definite smile to my face. What must my little ponies be thinking as they go to their death in the glue factory, which looks remarkably like a parking garage with an Elmer's sticker on the top of it. Do they understand the usefulness that they will provide to a world of elementary school children? Do they realize that their liquefied and sticky remains will be eaten by some of said elementary school children? Probably not. My little ponies are simply walking toward their death, completely naive, unaware that they have only seconds to live. Their bones will then be ground up, washed, cooked, filtered, evaporated, and turned into glue, which is really an interesting process.

http://www.madehow.com/Volume-5/Glue.html

Then, they will be siphoned out into the waiting truck, where the man with a creepy smile on his face is waiting to drive away their stickified remains to other places. In my experiences, horses are pretty perceptive animals. They can, as I like to say, quoting Disney's "Atlantis" (an excellent movie) smell fear just by lookin' at ya. You'd think that they would be able to also smell or sense other moods on people as well. However, my little ponies are a different breed altogether. I haven't spent a lot of time around the toys or the cartoons, but the stupid looks on their faces tell me that they are no ordinary horses. Despite the fact that I think that they have the ability to talk, they are stupider than your average real horse. I'll bet it was easy to round these guys up for the glue factory.
Truck Driver with Creepy Smile: "Hey, guys, who wants to go to the glue factory?"
My Little Ponies: Yay! Hooray! Let's go to the glue factory!"
Stupid ponies.

It's because there are things like this out here that I have decided to give in and follow the rest of the world, making a blog. Readers of this blog won't be getting stories of my life, unless something absolutely amazing happens. This blog is for random crap that I wish to discuss, or, for the sake of staying awake in class, I decide to discuss it. Thank you, and have a nice day. I hope you've enjoyed your dose of danger.

4 comments:

  1. Yes! Clifton, I'm so excited for this. You caved. hahaha. This should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You did it! This post was hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I have subscribed, and I look forward to more Doses of Danger in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cliff, you are right. This is random crap. But it is well-written for which I applaud you and will deign to put your blog on my list of blogs that i read. But i warn you that i expect more of the same--IF not better--or you will be shunned. Shunning will occur.

    ReplyDelete